- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2013
- Level 3 Award in Pre and Postnatal Pilates
- Body Control Pilates for the Older Person certified
- Level 3 Award in Pilates and Bone Health
- Back4Good® Practitioner (Low Back Pain specialist)
- Body Control Pilates Comprehensive Studio Certificate
- Supervising teacher for Body Control Pilates students
Lynn is available for Private 1:1 Sessions at The Body Control Pilates Centre.
Lynn began using Body Control Pilates whilst at drama school and she found it an excellent tool for actors. She found it an excellent tool for actors. Initially she trained for 3 years as a teacher of The Alexander Technique and subsequently trained and qualified as a Pilates Matwork teacher with Body Control Pilates. She finds these two techniques work well together to ensure any movement is done with ease, no excess tension and with good alignment.
Please contact the studio on 020 7636 8900 or Lynn directly to book a session.