Please click here to view the latest schedule for Body Control Pilates Association members (dated May 12th 2023).
You can find course descriptions on this website by clicking here.
Please note that, subject to demand, an Intermediate Matwork course is planned to take place in Edinburgh in June 2023. The venue will be the Edinburgh University facility in Pleasance, central Edinburgh.
Not a BCPA teacher? Please contact Sarah Bargeron for more details.
Don’t forget our ‘Take 2’ Scheme!
Thinking of retaking a course? Many of our members do this as a way to revisit exercises, refresh their knowledge, be informed on the latest medical guidelines, or to update themselves as they work towards a qualification – whether that’s for Level 4 Pilates, one of the Special Populations groups, Master Matwork, or for studio equipment.
If the answer is ‘yes’, then our new ‘Take 2’ scheme is perfect for you as you can save 50% on what you would normally pay!
Here’s how it works:
- You can book any online or face to face course (with just a couple of exceptions – see below) as long as you have taken the course before
- The cost is just 50% of what you would normally pay, whether that’s the regular price, the Academy price, or the Package Price if there is one for the courses you are booking (such as Children’s)
- You can book your course from 10 calendar days ahead of the date if there are spaces. Check the latest status via the links below.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time your payment is received and processed
- Normal CPD Points apply
- You will only receive course notes if these have been updated since you previously attended the course
- ‘Take 2’ cannot be applied to any bookings already made or courses already attended
- CPR Basic Life Support, Reformer Supervised Teaching workshops, Reformer Review Days, workshops for Studio equipment qualifications, and Level 4 Pilates online support workshops are excluded from the scheme. This list may be revised as appropriate.
- Book in the normal way and add ‘T2’ in the reference if you are paying by transfer. Payment can also be made by credit
This page was updated on March 17th 2023