Save £600 on course fees with our extended 25th Anniversary Promotion! Applies to all courses starting up to and including March 2022.
The total level of fees under our Advance Payment Option is usually £3,100. This is now reduced to £2,500, payable as detailed below.
The fees include all elements of the course (online tuition modules, Contact Days, course materials, assessments, supervised teaching with our teacher network, one day of student workshops, Awarding Body registration) and also your first year’s membership of The Body Control Pilates Association (normally £150).
Until further notice we are offering a credit of £250 that can be used against the optional student workshops and classes that we offer online and face to face in London. These are designed to help you progress in your supervised teaching period in recognition that face to face supervised teaching opportunities offered by our network of teachers may be more limited as we emerge from the pandemic restrictions.
What do I pay when?
First and foremost, please read the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
We ask initially for payment of a £250 Registration Fee in order for your place to be confirmed. This can be paid by bank transfer (please request details) or by calling us to pay by card (debit/credit/Amex).
This is payable upon confirmation of your place on a course. Your place is not guaranteed until this payment is made.
Discounted Course Fees for Advance Payment:
After having paid your Enrolment Fee, the balance payable for all 2021 courses covered by our 25th Anniversary Promotion is £2,250.00. This must be cleared a minimum of six weeks before your course start date – we will let you know the Advance Payment deadline for your course.
While our promotion is running, the balance to pay is £2,250. In order to keep your place and to allow us to post out your printed course notes, this should be paid a minimum of four weeks before the course starts.
If you would like to discuss an alternative payment plan, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll do our best to help.
Our preferred method of payment is by BACS bank transfer please to our Body Control Pilates Academy account – please contact us for details. We can also accept international payments via Transferwise or Paypal.
Alternatively, please call us on 020 7636 8900 to pay by card (debit/credit/Amex)
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to take advantage of the Advance Payment option, please tick the box on your Enrolment Form.
- Please see the Enrolment Form for specific refund conditions relating to the Registration Fee.
- The Supervised Teaching element of your course cannot be commenced until all fees are paid in full, unless by prior agreement.
- Course fees include one Practical Assessment, one set of written examinations, two essay submissions, and one ‘Sign-Off Class’ at the Body Control Pilates Centre in London. Should you need to retake any of these elements, a ‘resit fee’ may be charged. Please contact the Body Control Pilates office for details.
- If it is agreed that a student takes their Practical Assessment or written examination at a location other than the Body control Pilates Centre or online, or for medical reasons needs to take an oral examination in place of the written examination, a fee may be charged. Any requests in this respect must be submitted to, and approved by, Body Control Pilates Academy Limited (BCPAL) course management.
- If you cancel your place within 4 weeks of the course start date, we will apply a charge of £1000. However, if you cancel 21 calendar days or less before the course start date, fees paid are wholly non-refundable.
- Please note that if you leave the course after commencing (by attending all or part of the first tuition day), or if you fail to complete the course, all previously paid fees are non-refundable. This is also the case should you fail to attend the course once confirmation of a place has been given by BCPAL and accepted by the student. In the case of early retirement due to ill health or a significant change of personal circumstances during the tuition modules of the course, a pro-rata refund will be considered, such refund being solely at the discretion of BCPAL and subject to an administration fee.
- In the unlikely event that BCPAL course management asks a student to leave a course, a consultation process will be initiated. Fees paid to that point in the course are non-refundable.
- By enrolling for this course, a student agrees not to teach any Pilates classes on a paid basis or to members of the public before gaining their certification, unless they hold a prior Pilates teaching qualification. Students will be asked to leave the course if they breach this agreement. No refund shall be given in these circumstances.
- BCPAL operates a formal Complaints Procedure, with external redress, under which students may seek a hearing if they feel they have been unfairly treated in examinations or assessments.
- If a student has not received certification within two years of the commencement of their course, BCPAL reserves the right to mark the student as ‘lapsed’ and to remove their name from the register of current students. BCPAL operates a Student Mentor Scheme and makes every effort to ensure that all students are fully supported through the course.
- Fees for any future courses may be subject to amendment.
- All fee payments are receipted and are inclusive of Awarding Body fees. Please let the Body Control Pilates office know in advance if pro-forma invoices are required.
Body Control Pilates Academy Limited – a company limited by guarantee
Registered for VAT: GB 331 4701 38