- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2004
- Body Control Pilates Matwork Master Teacher Certification
- Body Control Pilates Master Studio Certification
- Level 3 Award in Pilates for the Older Person
- Level 3 Award in Pre and Postnatal Pilates
- Level 3 Award in Pilates and Bone Health
- Member of Body Control Pilates Education Tutor Team
Sarah teaches live-stream Pilates classes for Body Control Pilates and is available for Private 1:1 Sessions at The Body Control Pilates Centre.
Sarah is a former dancer, with credits as a dance captain, resident director and associate director in West End shows. She was introduced to Pilates by a physiotherapist after having a knee injury. Feeling the benefits not just to the injury, but also for posture, strength and fluid movement, she was hooked and went on to train. Since qualification, she has taught classes in and around London and taught private one-to-one and equipment sessions to a loyal client base. Sarah is a supervising teacher for Body Control Pilates matwork teacher training students.
You can contact The Body Control Pilates Centre to book a Private Session on 020 7636 8900 or contact the Teacher directly.