- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2000
- Body Control Pilates Matwork Master Teacher Certification
- Body Control Pilates Studio Master Certification
- Back4Good® Practitioner (Low Back Pain specialist)
- Member of the Body Control Pilates Education Management Team
Nathan is available to teach private sessions at the Body Control Pilates Centre on request.
Nathan has been teaching Pilates for more than fifteen years and has over 25 years experience in physical and mental conditioning. Much of his knowledge has been drawn from his time as an international athlete, representing Great Britain as a freestyle skier at world class level for many years.
This involvement in high-level sport and performance training, as well as injury rehabilitation, sparked Nathan’s interest in Pilates – hence his decision to train with Body Control Pilates in 2000. Nathan is a member of the Body Control Pilates Education Management Team and leads many of the international Body Control Pilates courses. He writes and presents courses for the Body Control Pilates education programme – including the Level 4 Low Back Pain course.
Nathan co-wrote ‘The Pilates Bible’ which was published in 2010 (Kyle Books).