- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2006
- Body Control Pilates Reformer 1 Certification
- Member of the Body Control Pilates Education Tutor Team
- Supervising teacher for Body Control Pilates students
- Level 3 Award in Pre and Postnatal Pilates
- Level 3 Award in Pilates and Bone Health
Kate teaches live-stream classes for Body Control Pilates.
Kate first discovered Pilates whilst at Ballet West, a professional dance school in Scotland. Even after being taught only a handful of exercises, she knew straight away that there was something extremely beneficial about it.
After two years Kate moved to London where she trained at the Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance. Once injuries started to become persistent, she knew she had to seek out a Pilates class to see if it could help, which it did.
Kate found Pilates gave her an inner strength and started to rebalance her muscles, even helping with her mild scoliosis!
Even after graduating from Rambert and continuing with her dance career, she stuck with Pilates. The next stage was to become a teacher so that she could share the magic of Pilates with other people. Kate gained her Body Control Pilates Teacher qualification in 2006.