- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2005
- Body Control Pilates for the Older Person certified
- Level 3 Award in Pilates and Bone Health
- Back4Good® Practitioner (Low Back Pain specialist)
- Pilates for Scoliosis
- Supervising teacher for Body Control Pilates students
- Member of The Body Control Pilates Teacher Training Team
Chloe teaches live-stream Pilates classes for Body Control Pilates.
Chloe worked as a textile artist and tutor for film , theatre and television. Whilst working as a tutor she discovered that she loved teaching and found it very rewarding.
After having children Chloe discovered Pilates and the benefits it bought physically, also the peace and relaxation it gave her from the stresses of raising a young family. Pilates became so important to her that she jumped in the deep end and re-trained as a Pilates Teacher with Body Control Pilates.
Chloe works with all ages and abilities and has a particular interest in rehab and restorative work, but also loves to challenge and energise. She is always looking for creative but straightforward ways to help strengthen the body and bring a sense of calm to the mind.
Chloe regularly attends further development as she believes it is essential to remain a student with an open mind.
To book Chloe’s class please call The Body Control Pilates Centre on 020 7636 8900.