- Qualified with Body Control Pilates in 2011
- Level 3 Award in Pre and Postnatal Pilates
- Body Control Pilates for the Older Person
- Back4Good® Practitioner (Low Back Pain specialist)
- Level 3 Award in Pilates and Bone Health
- Body Control Pilates Comprehensive Studio Certificate
- Supervising teacher for Body Control Pilates student teachers
Penny teaches live-stream Pilates classes for Body Control Pilates.
Penny was first introduced to Pilates following an injury which had exacerbated an ongoing back problem. The results were so transformative that Penny was an instant convert.
Her practice of Pilates not only aided her rehabilitation but helped her with the physical and mental demands of a growing young family. The restorative qualities and undeniable results of Pilates, inspired her to go on to study and qualify as a Body Control Pilates teacher herself. Having studied literature extensively, Penny is keen to bring the benefits of Pilates to anyone who spends a lot of time sitting at a desk.
Penny maintains that her practice of Pilates enables her to have a greater understanding of the balance between the mind and body and is passionate about sharing the benefits of Pilates with others. Penny has attended a number of small equipment and special population courses.
To book classes or Private 1:1 Sessions with Penny please contact The Body Control Centre on 020 7636 8900.