The 13 tuition days on your course are broken down into the following modules:
· Introductory Module, including joints and planes of movement
· Pelvis and Spine
· Breathing and Relaxation
· Stability (Centring)
· Shoulder Girdle
· Hip and Knee
· Ankles, Feet, Wrists, Hands
· Anatomy Review Day
· Classical Pilates
· Precision of Movement
· Client Enrolment and Assessment
· Lesson Plans and Teaching Skills
· Last Day Module, completing the course, teaching a class
These are followed by your supervised teaching period (developing your teaching skills); working towards your written examinations; completing self-study work on Pilates theory and on related topics.
Successful completion of each of these three elements culminates in receipt of your Body Control Pilates Matwork Certification and of your REPs (Active IQ) Level 3 Pilates Certificate.